Peter Zale's CV
Integrated Marketing Strategy (Page 3)
INTEGRATED MARKETING: JOB
BACK TO MARKETING
1 2 3 4
A. Less Challenging to Implement
- Encourage users to share career
learnings and prompt discussion amongst them with topics of careers or
consulting, accounting, etc.
- Publish user/company content
(video/audio/slides, etc.) of case studies that teach skills dealing
with various situations (excising sensitive information).
B. More Challenging to
- Add career development tools to
ideas listed in ‘A’.
- Career development tools could
focus on things like what tax rates exist in what parts of the world or
average salaries in regions for certain professions so user might
compare living places on such terms.
C. Most Challenging to
- ‘A’ and ‘B’ above plus more
complex career development tools, like:
- Visually based easy-to-read
career map (perhaps like a project map), comparing user’s existing
experience/education to others who have come before them.
- Tools such as those used at Bain
and other consultants, i.e., role-plays where user answers questions in
a consulting scenario.